• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Damn catch the rat that nearly everyone has issues with
billybgame 10 months ago#1
Hate to give up on the game, but can't catch the rat in the Arris Dome. I don't even get remotely close. And, see many people say turn on Auto Run. Playing this on PS 3....where on earth do you do that? When I hit triangle, there is an options section, but sure don't see that there.

Sure hope this board isn't dead.

Again, really don't want to give up on this game...was enjoying it. But, when you don't even get close after many attempts.......I just went about as fast as I could, and didn't get close. Something's not right. I see peeps saying how easy this is. Maybe on a different system with a different controller, or something.

I'm guessing/hoping if I could use autorun, it might be the difference....just can't find online how to do that.
(edited 10 months ago)
bcsnakeeyes1 5 months ago#2
I usually try and capture him in one of the corners
Playing Breath of fire 3 and 4
RetroHolly 3 weeks ago#3
I read somewhere that speed belt helps. Crono's speed is 14, still can't get close. Is level too low??
This old lady thanks you.

Holly

Retro gamer, PS1 & PS2
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Damn catch the rat that nearly everyone has issues with
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A