• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI
  3. Not played in a while starting up old save

User Info: Uncleseb

Uncleseb
1 year ago#1
So was playing this game but haven’t touched it for probably 2 years. Started up my old save which was at the ghost train bit in the world of ruin. Now I thought I was at the part where you get Relm and Strago and only remember bits and pieces.

To cut a long story short I’ve been using Alex’s guide to not miss anything and realised that after jidor he says go and collect terra.. but I already have her in my party, so my question is do I need to do things in the guides given order or any particular order to not miss any characters/scenes/items?

My party has everyone except shadow, strago, mog and Locke at the moment so I assume I can pick them all up?(I did wait for shadow in the world of ruin thing I remember that) also haven’t got Gogo or the other secret one yet either but I think they’re in the guide later

Sorry for the long winded ramble I’m terrible at explaining an being concise.

In a nutshell not played in ages an forgot half the story, in world of ruin do I need to recruit or do missions in certain order to avoid missing stuff

User Info: run2pee

run2pee
1 year ago#2
Gosh there’s a ghost train in the world of ruin too? Thought that was only world of balance
The right thing ... what is it? I wonder ... if you do the right thing ... does it make everybody ... happy?

Uncleseb
1 year ago#3
run2pee posted...
Gosh there’s a ghost train in the world of ruin too? Thought that was only world of balance

Haha yep apparently so, I’ve not progressed further cos I wanted clarification so I started up playing ff8 again, I do remember this board being busier just a couple of years ago, strange it’s so dead all of a sudden

User Info: Moddragon22

Moddragon22
1 year ago#4
You're in Cyan's Dream, I think.

Uncleseb
1 year ago#5
Moddragon22 posted...
You're in Cyan's Dream, I think.
Yeah I believe so, scared to progress further cos I don’t wanna do things in wrong order or skip missables

User Info: Fei519

Fei519
1 year ago#6
Uncleseb posted...
scared to progress further cos I don’t wanna do things in wrong order or skip missables

If you are already that far in the WoR i dont think you have to worry about doing things in the wrong order as there is no correct order.

As far as Cyans Dream the only missable i can remember is dont forget to grab the alexander esper sitting on the throne. Its sitting right there and they show it in a cut scene so its hard to miss.

My name is Grahf, the seeker of power. Doth thou desire the power?

Uncleseb
1 year ago#7
Fei519 posted...
If you are already that far in the WoR i dont think you have to worry about doing things in the wrong order as there is no correct order.

As far as Cyans Dream the only missable i can remember is dont forget to grab the alexander esper sitting on the throne. Its sitting right there and they show it in a cut scene so its hard to miss.

Ok cool thanks man, I’m finishing off ff8 (had a save like 6 years ago that I couldn’t finish finally got it working) then I’m back to finish this one
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI
  3. Not played in a while starting up old save
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A