• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jeffehz

Jeffehz
8 years ago#1
Trying to patch Phantasian Productions patch. Using xdelta as they suggest but I have no project what an output file is. I checked all the files I got from the download but the patcher won't accept any of them. The patching instructions says it's self explanatory, but I never had to deal with an "output file" before and I tried xdelta's site for some kind of faq. Google search gives me no help either. =_=

User Info: Kaelin

Kaelin
8 years ago#2
If all else fails, you can try Absolute Zero's translation patch. The style of the translation is different (more literal and less "creative"), but I got AZ's to work just fine.

User Info: LordoftheCastle

LordoftheCastle
8 years ago#3
You have to make the output file yourself. Name it whatever you want, but be sure to include the .bin extension.
Meet me bak at mah castle 4 sum wiked storwies...
There will be delicious /cake/ :3

User Info: Seth Huber

Seth Huber
8 years ago#4
You don't even have to make it. Just type something.bin in the box. You might have to point it to a directory.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A