• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actua Tennis
  3. Really great game.

User Info: n00dz

n00dz
9 years ago#11
I'm a little nervous about telling you this....but i think I feel like we've known each other long enough.

I have mechanical feet. Well, they're really not even feet. Just motorized wheels that I have linked with my brain, and when I think a certain speed, I just go that fast. Same with turning, I think left, I go left.

I hope you can accept me for me, and still love me like you did after our first posts. <3
wanna trade n00dz?

User Info: xGurtx

xGurtx
9 years ago#12
Um... You should very very attractive. I have a confession to make. I only have one hand. I love it when people call me hook...in bed.
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#13
Like Captain Hook?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you lose your hand?
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#14
I fingered this woman named Donna I work with, and I got such a severe infection, I needed to have my hand removed to prevent the spread of further infection. It was worth it though =). Now i have a SICK hook.
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#15
James, is that you?
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#16
omg... John is that you?
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#17
hehe Hey ^_^.

I just signed off of a night of Call of Duty : World at War on my 42 inch HDTV which I was able to bring home in my brand new BMW. I don't know how I found time to go to Best Buy to get it...With all the work I do at my job (the other managers do NOTHING. I have brought that store so far since i got there..don't even get me started).

Between that and all the sex I'm having with hot beautiful women, I just don't know how I even have time to type this response to you.
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#18
I Know EXACTLY what you mean about doing tons of work and not being noticed. I feel as though no one notices how GREAT I smell everyday. I've been trying out this new cologne called "B to the O". It works and smells like an orgasm. Do you like by the way what I have done with my hair? I style it myself everyday to absolute perfection. Oh and by the way... how cute is Donna at work? God how much I'd want to stick my meat pole in that hot electrical socket.
Gurt
  1. Boards
  2. Actua Tennis
  3. Really great game.
  • Topic Archived