• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actua Tennis
  3. Really great game.

User Info: n00dz

n00dz
9 years ago#1
I don't know why this game gets so much hate. It's great. My favorite mode is the create a celebrity tennis player mode. It's great.
wanna trade n00dz?

User Info: xGurtx

xGurtx
9 years ago#2
Oh wow I finally was able to get my hands on this game after MONTHS of searching. Only paid $140 on eebs. (Ebay). Deff. give it a chance.
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#3
Wow! I'm glad others are enjoying this game as much as I am!

Hey, FFSQSEVEN (FinalFantasySq7) what's your favorite mode, bro?
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#4
My Favorite mode is the Double Tournament. I really enjoy playing as Koopa Troopa. I like how he flys when he hits the tennis ball. Any chance you would want to play together sometime. Does this game feature online co-op?
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#5
Definitely! I heard a rumor that they're making a sequel for the Playstation 3. It's supposed to be called Actua Tennis Playstation 3.

All though I really like how they included the name of the system in the name of the game, I just can't help but think they're copying the Ninetndo 64 by Nintendo.
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#6
You sound like you know a lot about games! I really like when people pay attention to me on the boards in front of everyone. It makes me feel special.
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#7
Oh that's very adorable of you.
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#8
Are you hitting on me?
Gurt

n00dz
9 years ago#9
Yeah, why?
wanna trade n00dz?

xGurtx
9 years ago#10
Oh good, because I only date people I meet on the GameFaqs boards. <3 Dey make me feels all kinds of special.
Gurt
  1. Boards
  2. Actua Tennis
  3. Really great game.
  • Topic Archived