• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Juuyuushi Inbou Hen
  3. About the haunted place where you get both Saito and Aoshi to fight on your side

User Info: acortes31

acortes31
8 years ago#1
I need help on this one, I remember playing in a mysterious part in the game where all the monsters/people you fought were ghosts and it was pretty hard. I also remember that you were outnumbered in the boss fight (you had to put one boss against one of your team) and saito and aoshi came to fill those spaces and help you. It was VERY RARE because I have tried to go back there again but I don't know how to get there. I played the game like 30 times after that in hopes of getting there again but I can't remember how I did it. Please help on how exactly to get there, or if someone was able save the game in that area and share the game save. Thanks in advance.
  1. Boards
  2. Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Juuyuushi Inbou Hen
  3. About the haunted place where you get both Saito and Aoshi to fight on your side
  • Topic Archived