Magic pot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Upstater

Upstater
1 year ago#1
I give him what he wants but he doesn't run away. Just keeps asking for more. Tried to fight him but Sshot was the only thing that touched him.
I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place and here I am.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k
1 year ago#2
Yeah, he can ask for up to 10 if I recall correctly. It is nice to get the 100 AP, but if you don't have the elixirs to spare it isn't so nice. You can run away before...or after giving the elixir.
Some are wise, some are otherwise, and I have my moments.

User Info: samurai goroh

samurai goroh
1 year ago#3
No, there is no limit of how many he can consume before leaving, is all by chance as he has a 1 in 3 changes of escaping (and the other 2 to do nothing).

You can "increase" the chances by casting Reset by breaking the wonder rod whenever the Magic Pot doesn't run after the first elixir
Im the best in the universe! Just remember! [F-zero X]

User Info: Upstater

Upstater
1 year ago#4
I left the tower. When I went back in, he ran after 1 elixir every time I fought him. Go figure.
I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place and here I am.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k
1 year ago#5
I forgot about using Return in that situation, but you would have to do that before the Magic Pot flees.

I'm glad samurai goroh was here to give the correct info.
Some are wise, some are otherwise, and I have my moments.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived