World 1 ABP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
2 years ago#1
So the best place to gain ABP after clearing the fire crystal is still the ship graveyard?

I know a lot of people say you don't need to grind early, wait until the near end of the game.
Well I like to be strong early, and I don't mind some extra experience either. After a few playthroughs I just want to change my style.

I'm not planning on mastering jobs, just gain a few abilities.

Or would it be a better if I wait a while until I have cleared a certain place and obtain a certain vehicle so I can visit a certain nut munching enemy?

If anyone can tell me which place would be more beneficial..

Thanks!
Final fantasy: dead. Resident evil: dead.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
2 years ago#2
Well, that early, I would say any place you fell comfortable. However, the squirrels are the best bet for ABP farming. They die in 1 hit, and give 2 ABP each. Just be careful of the metal/silver squirrel. I don't remember where that was, but you should be able to find that spot.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
2 years ago#3
Yeah, the nuts are easier but it's very dangerous if a silver nut shows up.
I think I'll go back to the ship graveyard.
I'll be much more comfortable with easy dying enemies AND 3 abp.

By the way, nice sig.
Final fantasy: dead. Resident evil: dead.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
2 years ago#4
Alright, good luck. Hope you enjoy the game. Being a FF fan/vet, this game is definitely more enjoyable when you have some abilities ready because if you saw my topic, man, game was brutal.

And thanks. I have had it shortly after I joined on this site. I got the idea when on a MGS2 youtube video, an user said his comment was deleted because of the patriots or something like that. So I then used the moderated gamefaqs posts idea and that youtube comment and merged it together to form my signature.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: samurai goroh

samurai goroh
2 years ago#5
Do you have already the Black Chocobo?

If so, then Black Flames x5 is a good group to learn decent ABP with some relative ease (and money too). Just buy some scrolls and you should be able to kill them all with a single attack (unless you are too weak and they low your Lv before you can attack, but a second scroll should suffice). You can buy scrolls from But'z hometown (Lix) which is located between Tule (the first town) and the Water Temple (the first temple)

If not, the Wild Nakks that appear outside of Karnak can be killed with Fire magic (equip Fire Rods to boost fire element damage).
Im the best in the universe! Just remember! [F-zero X]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived