I guess I'll play Runescape again...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. I guess I'll play Runescape again...

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#341
So dumb question but is that RS3 with the legacy interface or OSRS
i dont like signatures

User Info: Ulyanyx

Ulyanyx
2 months ago#342
Hexenherz posted...
So dumb question but is that RS3 with the legacy interface or OSRS

osrs

i finally tried GWD on my own, solo'd bandos from full once! couldn't do multiples in a trip tho.

second one i killed, was at half hp. counted for the slayer task but if someone got tassets out of that then they deserve to get them if they get back in time
Sober from Alcohol since August 4th 2017

User Info: Bokothechoco2

Bokothechoco2
2 months ago#343
I used to do solo bandos in rs2. Was pretty tough to get more than 1 kill/trip unless I got lucky with not getting hit too much. Prob more efficient if you learn prayer switching and tick eating but that's kinda spooky.

Bokothechoco2
2 months ago#344
87 farming!

http://i.imgur.com/nRURDbz.png

Also note to self, mahogs finished growing today (Friday Dec 8). Maybe check on them Wednesday.

Bokothechoco2
2 months ago#345
300k to 97 fishing but I'm getting way too many clues (and way too little luck on them ;_;) so taking a break to do some crafting. Plan is 87 for the master clue step I'm stuck on so hopefully I can finish this thing and start getting more from the other clues I do. Got an offer in for 40k silver bars right now, which should get me there.

Ulyanyx
2 months ago#346
92 slayer

i've been getting some luck with clues, got 3 different zammy pages between an easy and like 5 hard clues

edit: i assume this is the osrs general because it's active :v
(edited 2 months ago)

Bokothechoco2
2 months ago#347
Grats + nice clues. Zammy pages pretty good.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#348
Just tried to boot into OSRS, I don't even know where to start for doing things -_-.
i dont like signatures

Bokothechoco2
2 months ago#349
Quests are a good place to start. The exp from them is worth more at low levels so you benefit from doing lots of questing early. Agility is good too. Or if you're f2p right now, just pick up any skill and try to build up some gp.

Ulyanyx
2 months ago#350
i did the easy + med ardougne diary today, and got my runecrafting to 50 with the lamps so i finally have base 50 all skills at least yay

https://puu.sh/yFiIb/097d1a2c6c.png
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. I guess I'll play Runescape again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.