• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Runescape account banned for no reason.

User Info: Arsene95

Arsene95
11 years ago#1
Well, my account has been banned like 6 Months ago for no reason and i want to get it back because i want to play runescape back..
This is what happends, my account (0 Q Dead Q 0) was hacked for like a month and the hacker must have been botted on it.. So when i got my account back i see that its banned, i tried to appeal it but jagex dont believe me, and if jagex doesnt believe me you know that cant do nothing, but the only thing i know that i am the original owner of the account and that im not a botter! So i actually rant about JaGeX because they ban peaple and refuse their appeal without beeing 100% sure that he deserves it.
I want my account back but i can't. So this is a unfair situation. I hope that a good runescape moderator can unban me, or give me a last chance appeal, even that is enough because you wont see me botting -.- Btw, the ban was my only offence on the account so you know that im a good runescape player. ~Thankz, Arsene (0 Q Dead Q 0)

User Info: Sgt_Seth

Sgt_Seth
11 years ago#2
Dear Player,

We have investigated your account further and compared IP addresses when the botting incident occurred, and unfortunately in this case it seems that the original account owner was logged on at that time.

We would suggest creating a new account to enjoy the wonderful game of Runescape, and would suggest rereading the terms and conditions before continuing your journey.

Kind Regards,

Mod Seth

User Info: pointyhair01

pointyhair01
11 years ago#3
You should have threatened suicide, that's the only thing that works on jagex mods
Murder is just extroverted suicide.
http://i48.tinypic.com/ayk2zk.gif

User Info: Million_Eyes

Million_Eyes
11 years ago#4
Don't worry, you might have a chance at getting it back in six years.
"We could set up a system where food was probably a lot cheaper than it is now if we just eliminated meat inspectors" - Obama
|)octor |)oom

Arsene95
11 years ago#5
OMG, i got my account back, tomorrow im banned! That ban was maybe from the previous player on the account (the hacker)
and btw; If you give me a last chance appeal you wont see me botting for sure.. Its so stupid, how can you be sure?!

Arsene95
11 years ago#6
How can you be sure that i botted on it! I know what i did =S

User Info: pointyhair01

pointyhair01
11 years ago#7
Did you know that you have to be thirteen and up to play runescape?
Murder is just extroverted suicide.
http://i48.tinypic.com/ayk2zk.gif

User Info: davedude160

davedude160
11 years ago#8
"How can you be sure that i botted on it! I know what i did =S"

So you admit to botting?

User Info: ball3r88808

ball3r88808
11 years ago#9
jagex can track ip.

it doesn't matter if you botted. Us here don't care. you tried to bot oh well. but don't lie and say it was hacked and I didn't do it. Botting is auto ban. and i believe if your caught botting you don't get a last chance appeal.

there are people who have been banned for botting because they had public chat on friends only.

You're the only one here who knows if you botted or not. Jagex can tell you did. If you were hacked they would of known if the account was hacked. did you report the account stolen. if you did then you would have hope that you could possibly of it known it was hacked. But if you didn't report it stolen/hacked then you get banned and then you say the hackers did it it looks bad.

if you didn't report your account hacked then that is your fault. But don't try to act on the board like you didn't do it. they know where the account was signed on at the time. So maybe if you have a brother or family member who plays they logged on your account and botted but other then that if it was hacked Jagex would know.

User Info: Sgt_Seth

Sgt_Seth
11 years ago#10
I am very sorry Arsene95, but my decision is final. If you would like to carry on enjoying Runescape, please create a new account; Making sure that you stick to the terms and conditions at all costs.

May your sword be spilled with the blood of mighty dragons and other mystical beings, Arsene95! Good luck!

Regards,

Mod Seth
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Runescape account banned for no reason.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A