• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Idea: Iron Running.

User Info: mx2a

mx2a
12 years ago#1
World: 20...
Where: Al-Kharid Mine/Chasm Mine [http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=chasm_mine.htm]
Who is needed: At least 3 PowerMiners and at least 5 People that want Iron Ore.
What happens: The PowerMiners will trade one of the people that wants Iron and give them somewhere from 20-28 Iron ores. The People that want the Iron Ore will then run to the bank (Duel Arena). They will then get into a friendly duel with one of the other people that want the ore (To restore run energy). They will then run back and get more ore... Rinse and repeat.

Reasons people may want free iron ore: Superheat (you make about 20 gp profit if you don't pay for the iron), Raise smithing level. To sell for profit.

What do you all think of this?

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
12 years ago#2
I can sum my thoughts up pretty succinctly: roflmao, newb.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: thecheese103

thecheese103
12 years ago#3
Well, the duel part isn't gonna work to well with the lvl 100 mining the ore and the lvl 3 getting it...
3DS Friend Code: 3050-8246-9930

User Info: SCREAMINGBEATSS

SCREAMINGBEATSS
12 years ago#4
This is a terrible idea.

User Info: vivalakyle

vivalakyle
12 years ago#5

User Info: Blitz_Will

Blitz_Will
12 years ago#6
No.

User Info: mx2a

mx2a
12 years ago#7
Why wouldn't it work?

Well, the duel part isn't gonna work to well with the lvl 100 mining the ore and the lvl 3 getting it...

This would work perfectly fine with 2 RUNNERS dueling just to restore run energy.

User Info: gamerunknown

gamerunknown
12 years ago#8
It's easier and cheaper to do other stuff

User Info: E_Tough

E_Tough
12 years ago#9
Just use a terrorbird with scrolls.

User Info: vivalakyle

vivalakyle
12 years ago#10
It's easier and cheaper to do other stuff

Like getting the 15 mining required for mining iron ore yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Idea: Iron Running.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A