• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Question about members and if you go back to f2p after?
gobiknight 13 years ago#1
If you are a member for a few months than decide to cancel and go back to f2p what would happen to anything you purchased like weapons and armor once you go back to f2p? Would the items you got while member still be equipable or useable? How does this work exactly?
MEWTWO123 13 years ago#2
They would just say "Members object" and you cannot use them. If you are in a p2p area and you go back to f2p, you will be teleported somewhere in f2p (I think lumby). Usually people try to sell all of their p2p objects before they go back to f2p because it's a waste of bank space, and if you don't have enough space, you can't deposit some items.
Masterexpert
I Got Scrwed
Kefka_of_Light 13 years ago#3
Going back to f2p after being a member makes any members armor you are wearing at the time of the change loses all of it's stat bonuses and can no longer be equiped again once you remove it.

You will be unable to remove the members item from your bank. (at least that's what I've heard) Every members object will be renamed to "Members item".

In short, you will not be able to do anything with anything related to members.

Jagex doesn't give a **** that you're a former member, they just want to get your money again.
Aaantlion 13 years ago#4

Incorrect, because you can use skill cape emotes on f2p.
(\/)(\/)|-|
Scientists are finally waking up to what pyramids have known all along.
dohead 13 years ago#5
From Aaantlion | #004

Incorrect, because you can use skill cape emotes on f2p.

You can get skill capes on f2p, can't you?
MEWTWO123 13 years ago#6
No
Masterexpert
I Got Scrwed
PsymonM77 13 years ago#7
I actually had a question about construction - if you have a house, and return to f2p, does it remain unchecked in some type of limbo or is it gone?
Xbox Live Gamertag - Psymon Armour
3DS FC - 1349-4992-1108
Driz1847 13 years ago#8
The most important thing you have to prepare for is your bank. When you become non member again, your bank will be very limited, you will be unable to add anything unless it is already there because of f2p bank space. The first time i became a non member I did'nt realize this and had to carry around a whip in my inventory until i decided to buy into a membership again. I had a lot of member stuff in my bank i did'nt want to get rid of.

So as your final days as a member count down, sell off your member stuff, or just keep them because you never know if you will go back. Make sure you have at least 2 copies of f2p items in your bank that you frequently use (full rune, weapons, mining, range, crafting and fishing equipment.) That way if you take something out of the bank, you can put it back later if there is already another copy there. Otherwise if you remove a single item, you wont be able to put it back and see "you must subscribe to a member account to have more bank space".

A short list of things you should have in your bank. 2 or more of each:
every ore, coal iron mith ect. + rune pick axe
every bar, bronze, iron, mith, ect.
every kind of mage staff, fire earth water ect.
every kind of log, regular, oak, willow, yew + rune axe
fishing stuff, lobster pot, harpoon, uncooked lob and sword, cooked lob and sword
crafting stuff, cow hides, tanned hides, needle thread, amulet and tieara mold.
one of each uncut gem, and one of each cut gem.
big bones, ranging armor, bows, arrows of each type...
Anything you can think of.
Driz
  1. Boards
  2. RuneScape
  3. Question about members and if you go back to f2p after?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A