• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. I didn't talk to the Al Bhed at Mi'ihen in CH1. Can I still get 100%?

User Info: odaiba_memorial

odaiba_memorial
10 months ago#1
Topic. Playing on New Game +, trying to get 100% this time. Just got to CH2. Am I screwed? Should I start my NG+ over? (I'd rather not do an entire third playthrough if I can avoid it.)

Thanks in advance.

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
10 months ago#2
I'm not the best person to ask about %, so take this with a grain of salt, but I don't think talking with that particular NPC grants any %; rather, I think all you need to do for Mi'ihen in Chapter 1 is to watch the initial cutscene with Yuna's monologue. Even if talking with the Al Bhed grants %, if you did it in your previous playthrough, you already got the % needed for that particular dialogue. And even then (yet again), you can get some extra % by siding with the other faction, so there's a bit of leeway for you to miss.

With that said, it's quite hard to know what you did or didn't miss in any of your playthroughs. If you were playing the PS3 or the PC remastered versions, you could use this site [ http://rngeoff.com/ffx2saveviewer ] to check what you missed (if anything), but since you're posting on this board, I assume you're playing the original version?

User Info: ffdreamland

ffdreamland
8 months ago#3
What do you mean didn't talk to Al Bhed in Mi'ihen.. Who is this Al Bhed?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. I didn't talk to the Al Bhed at Mi'ihen in CH1. Can I still get 100%?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A