• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. FFX2 100% Question

User Info: Ttocs

Ttocs
1 year ago#1
Hello all I’m recently playing x2 again and did a play through just for fun. Then did a 100% New game + file.

Have now hit a problem I reloaded due to missing something then forgot to re view beclem comm sphere scene in CH4 so that he gives the war buddy sphere in CH5 to allow a ch complete, saved over it was my mistake but I’d like to know if

• I can still get 100% without episode complete on besaid (didn’t get on previous play either)
  • If I do everything else now in this play through, can I just do a speed run again and just focus on the besaid completion, ignoring my ther stuff maybe even picking new yevon for a change. Would I get the trophy at the end of this or do all boxes need to be ticked in a single play for it to pop ??
help appreciated thanks

User Info: bvillebro

bvillebro
1 year ago#2
its possible, though the easiest route is probably to go for a NG+, provided youve done all other episode completes at least once over your two playthroughs. All boxes only need to be ticked simultaneously to get the Mascot dressphere on the Airship, not for the trophy

The various commspheres related to Beclem accounts for somewhere between 0.4 and 0.8%., and the episode complete in Besaid for Ch.5 pulls in 1.6% itself. If you go back and give the sphere to New Yevon, in theory you *should* get enough points to reach 100% and the trophy will activate immediately. You get a bonus scene for getting episode complete in all locations in the same chapter 5, but its only worth 0.6% so you should be ok

So yea, do a NG+, do a beeline through the game but make sure you choose the other faction and do all content related to besaid, head there as soon as you can start Ch5 and it should all be covered
Learning something new everyday
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. FFX2 100% Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A