• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. Thunder plains calibration tip

User Info: pendell

pendell
1 year ago#1
I found a little hack that is making the tower calibration games much easier, though by no means *easy*.

Sit to the side of the screen. This helps especially with paine's minigame.

See, if I sit facing the screen directly, I have to look all over the place -- left, right, center -- to see what's going on. And it's easy to miss something.

whereas if I sit to the side , facing the screen diagonally, I only have to look in one direction. For example, if I am sitting to the right of the screen, I pan from straight ahead to the left. There's no need to look everywhere at once.

That saves me just a few milliseconds of scanning time and that makes me just that little bit faster on the trigger.

And that made the difference between 28 hits and 30.

I still haven't got *all* of the towers perfectly calibrated, but the results are much better than previously. Give it a try!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

User Info: pendell

pendell
1 year ago#2
This only seems to work for me on payne's last tower, where that little flash is easy for me to miss in time. It doesn't work so well on tower 7, when the flash can appear all over the screen. Also not for Yuna's tower 10. But it worked well enough for Paine.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
(message deleted)

User Info: ffdreamland

ffdreamland
8 months ago#4
ffdreamland posted...
The easiest towers are Yuna's :) Just take pen and paper and write what you see, then repeat :) Or just I don't see the reason why you try to calibrate them after all.. the prices in CH5 are useless... maybe only champion belt and ribbon but all other are just junks

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. Thunder plains calibration tip
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A