• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. Mi'ihen Mystery - Machina Mayhem

User Info: Artoo_64

Artoo_64
1 year ago#1
According to Split Infinity's Mi'ihen Mystery Guide:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/562386-final-fantasy-x-2/faqs/27542

If you search G0507, his point 2 is not to start the mission from Mushroom Rock Road. Does anyone know why this is? Starting from Mushroom Rock helps see Prophet leave, and gets you closer to see Shinra drop Commsphere, as well as allowing you to jump down with Rikku to help blame her. In fact, going from the south means that there's a good chance the machina with Rikku jumping down is already destroyed, so you get that evidence.

Maybe I'm missing something but I feel like in all cases it's better to start from Mushroom Rock Road.
(message deleted)

User Info: ffdreamland

ffdreamland
1 year ago#3
Ok, as I see he point another way in case you did not make to jump from the cliff. So what's the problem? And if you wonder what will going on, just test it for yourself - this is the most sure way to know. I do that, because most of time I have question and doubt that anyone knows my problem. Most ot players just don't have interests of tiny details. Few saves and go - see for youself.

P.S. I wonder why the player need to see this cliff CommSh. Rin witness footprints there and they are Rikku's.. but in the end (in CH5) he did not include this evidence in denunciation

User Info: ffdreamland

ffdreamland
1 year ago#4
Now I just test this case. I start from South end of the Highroad and i reach there very fast, besides I play the game now without any side quests. reach this clif and there was a machina so i have option to jump. Maybe you are too slow or to weak and battles in your game are long so you give time to Al Bhed to destroy the machinas from other side. I say again I play it just for HOT SPOTs and I'm still strong enough to move through the mission fast. Glad that this mission not dependent of any scenes or choices during CH1-2. Of course I fight for two Power Gloves but that's all - use them, try with Accs that bring you Lightstrike ability, you already know why.. and so on. Try with three Warriors for example (even three Thiefs are good cause Thief has so great abilities for finishing battles very fast), see what options you have for making your party better and go, try Chain bonus every round.... To start from Mushroom Rock just for this is.. I don't know,..... something missing and it's hard for you
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X-2
  3. Mi'ihen Mystery - Machina Mayhem
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A