• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 2003
  3. World Football Thread (Bayern , West Ham, Feyenoord, Depor, etc.)

User Info: HammerfanX

HammerfanX
13 years ago#41
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

HammerfanX
13 years ago#42
Ooh sorry about that guys my mistake! lol
Yeah well I was gonna say, West Ham beat the booners at highbury 3-2 yesterday!! Was a fantastic result if you ask me and we're 9th in the league right now on 35 points. Only thing we missed was Scaloni who didn't register in time to play last night (was a shame as I was looking forward to seeing him in action) but he will be ready to make his debut for us on Saturday against bottom team Sunderland at home! Hopefuly this will be a nice ride for us (since we've won 5 in a row now I think and are scoring goals from everywhere) and get some more points and increase our goal difference which we could really be doing with!!! Yeah anyways i'm going to go now but i'll keep ya up to date with everything later :)
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!
'Moore than just a Football team!'

HammerfanX
13 years ago#43
Well it wasn't the thumping I hoped for but we managed to "edge" past a valiant Sunderland side, who managed to keep us at bay for 80 minutes. But goals from Dean Ashton on his debut on the 81st minute and a goal from the lovely Paul Conchesky 5 minutes later managed to grab us a 2-0 win and virtualy give us probable safety for the rest of the season :)
Whit, Scaloni also made his Hammers debut today and all went pretty well for him I think, except for the fact he got booked but hey...whatcha' gonna do? lol We've also got another lowly team, Birmingham next at home again so we'll how that goes but untill then...sayonara dudes!!
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!

User Info: whitman05

whitman05
13 years ago#44
Feyenoord beat Aj*x 3-2!!!!

Depor lost :(

Guess it was an even weekend.........

HammerfanX
13 years ago#45
Sad news I must post today is that legendary, and the most sucsessful manager in West Ham history Ron Greenwood died yesterday at the age of 84 :( There will be a minute silence at the start of the game on monday against lowly Birmingham so hopefuly we can do it for Mr. Greenwood!!!

C'MON YOU HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!

HammerfanX
13 years ago#46
rayyyyyyy...Hammers eased past Birmingham on monday night to win 3-0!!! 2 from Marlon Harewood who *should* be in the England team soon (doubt he will though cause Erickson is ****ing ****!!!) and another 1 from new £7 million pound boy Dean Ashton! That makes it a CLUB RECORD 7 wins in a row now but we have a tough trip away at bolton on the weekend but with them playing a tough eufa cup game yesterday we have every chance in the world...(even though im not expecting us to win or anything! :()
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!

HammerfanX
13 years ago#47
OMG west ham didn't win!!!!! I actualy forgot what an other result feels like now! lol!!! But yeah, we drew at Bolton but in the F.A. Cup so we've got a re-play at upton park soon so hopefully we can get a result there!
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!

whitman05
13 years ago#48
Didn't win? At least you didn't lose ;).

Feyenoord won the Rotterdam derby over Sparta 4-0. Depor drew some club whose name escapes me right now. It doesn't look like those two can win on the same weekend :(.

HammerfanX
13 years ago#49
Hey what did people make of the Champions League action this week? I thought Asier Del Horno's sending off was a bit harsh in the Chelsea-Barca tie, but what a game it was though!!! Did anybody see it?! Also tough luck to Liverpool against Benfica they did NOT deserve to lose that tie! Congrats to Arseanal though and good luck to any of your teams, if they're playing in it!
I can't wait untill the replay's in a few weeks time, should be interesting, action packed, nail-biting drama to watch! :D CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Ready, Teddy, GOAL!!!

whitman05
13 years ago#50
I agree Del Horno probably didn't deserve a red, but I other than writhing in pain too long, I don't think Messi did any thing wrong. Funny did Mourinho have any problems when Robben went down like he was shot after Reina put his hands on his face? The return leg will be fun.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 2003
  3. World Football Thread (Bayern , West Ham, Feyenoord, Depor, etc.)
  • Topic Archived