• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 2003
  3. World Football Thread (Bayern , West Ham, Feyenoord, Depor, etc.)

User Info: whitman05

whitman05
13 years ago#11
Ohhhh, what did you do? If you can't say over the boards, email me what happened (it's in my profile). That is if you want to ;).

I'm glad to see Makaay score. He's always been one of my favorites and I hope his form turns around.

As for Ballack. He is irreplaceable. But he is 29 years old. You would have needed a replacement for him in a few years anyways. Although I still don't think he's going any where. At the end of the day, I believe he will be playing his football in Munich. I can't imagine many players with his offensive and defensive skills. But Bayern would have to get either a really good offensive minded player or defensive minded player. Which do you need more? (If Ballack leaves).

whitman05
13 years ago#12
Well Depor lost yesterday to Villarreal, but that isn't too surprising. At least Feyenoord won big!

How did Bayern do?

User Info: POLLY_02

POLLY_02
13 years ago#13
Bayern snuck a 2-1 win over lowly Mainz. With 12 wins out of 14 games, it's our best start ever to a season, but we're still only 6 points clear! The league is very tight this year!

I heard that Aldo Duscher may be leaving Depo for Manchester Utd. Any truth in that rumour? What's he like as a player? I only know him from him injuring Beckham in Champions League a few years ago!

I belive he's a fantastic player, but I knoow very little about him! Would you be happy to see him leave Depo?
Ayrton Senna - In life, Unbeatable. In Death, Irreplaceable.
DU BISST WAS DU ISST I'm female dammit!!!

whitman05
13 years ago#14
Well Duscher wants to leave. He's been a reserve most of his career here (Mauro Silva's a legend and people would have killed if Duscher would have started over him). And now that he's finally getting playing time, that hasn't changed his mind. Actually it's all about the money for him. Depor won't pay what he wants, and he's hoping to cash it in big else where.

As for him as a player. He's a defensive mid, who is a strong tackler (just ask Beckham ;-) ). I'm not sure about his offensive game, but he's not too bad, when he gets playing time that is.

And I don't want to see him go, but Depor does need the money, so if we sell him, we can probably afford to buy a striker. But that would leave us thin at defensive mid and the new manager really likes him, so I have no idea what's going to happen. If i had to bet, I'd say he's gone though.

whitman05
13 years ago#15
Depor had a nice 2-0 victory yesterday, but Feyenoord drew 2-2. Can't afford to draw matches even on the road if we want to beat PSV this year. Big show down this weekend Feyenoord/PSV on Sunday!

How did Bayern do?

User Info: mingonia

mingonia
13 years ago#16
Drew with Stuttgart at the weekend! Poor result! Seb Deisler is looking at a 3 game ban after being sent off. Might not hurt us too badly, but, looking at it another way, he probably won't play another league game til February!

Also, a poor draw after bossing the game last night cost us top spot in our group!

Hopefully we get a nice draw in the Super 16!
*is dedicated to making mod's lives HELL!*

mingonia
13 years ago#17
Yay! A solid 2-1 win v Kaiserslautern, with Ballack and Makaay scoring! Things are looking good!

Heard Feyenoord beat PSV 1-0! Congrats!

whitman05
13 years ago#18
Yay! Feyenoord did beat PSV! Dirk Kuijt is class and I'm a little surprise no German teams are interested in him, although I guess he wants to go to England.

Depor won this weekend as well, putting us into 6th place (I think). Not a pretty match, but three points are three points.

Nice win for Bayern. I always like to see Makaay on the scoresheet and Ballack is world class. Are you pleased with Germany's World Cup draw?

mingonia
13 years ago#19
Yeah, I'm pleased enough about it! It's a shame my own country didn't qualify though! (Damn Swiss!) And am I the only person who thinks Brazil may not get out of their group? I mean, I think it's a really hard group!

whitman05
13 years ago#20
Hmmm since you don't like the Swiss, there are a few possibilities, and since I don't want to insult you, which country is your home country?

As for the Netherlands, I hope they do well, but they are in a tough group. No reason they can't make it out alive, but they like to underachieve.

Spain should make it out easily too.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 2003
  3. World Football Thread (Bayern , West Ham, Feyenoord, Depor, etc.)
  • Topic Archived