• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. I miss playing this game against Americans...

User Info: Vantera

Vantera
1 year ago#1
I still play on Xlink Kai.

I have very fast internet that I am able to play on the Latin servers with out issue most of the time but everyone that still plays on there is from Columbia. Nobody uses mics or anything.

Does anyone from America ever connect on there?
Just another sheep in the Design of the All Mighty Machine.
GT= BlazedD00MER "0"=Zero Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/D00M420

User Info: tekfunk

tekfunk
1 year ago#2
I've been playing lately and I'm from the US but I lost my mic a long time ago.

Xlink kai is great. Too bad online suffers from the same problems it always did. That is, not enough team objective games and instead 16 players FFA on lockout with BR / sniper and 1 sec respawn times...

Vantera
1 year ago#3
tekfunk posted...
I've been playing lately and I'm from the US but I lost my mic a long time ago.

Xlink kai is great. Too bad online suffers from the same problems it always did. That is, not enough team objective games and instead 16 players FFA on lockout with BR / sniper and 1 sec respawn times...

Haha yeah, I was just thinking last weekend that I wish people would play Tower of Power again... It really is always just chaotic FFA's lol.

Vantera
1 year ago#4
Well this weekend was awesome.

I normally play on Latin servers but this weekend on Saturday someone made a post on Reddit for the OG Xbox that for the anniversary they were hosting an Xlink game. There was a little more then enough for a full game. So I had to wait a bit to get into the big party but it was a blast.

Played some Zombies, big team battles, and all that good stuff. Was a fun to play with a full group on the OG Xbox.

I wish there was more people doing that on a weekly basis though. =(

-Edit
Oh, and unfortunately the only other person with a mic was some 11yr old sounding kid but it gave for the true authentic Halo 2 Xbox live experience.

User Info: verschwinde03

verschwinde03
1 year ago#5
They shut down the xbox live servers. Not supported any longer.

User Info: Team_Bad_Kids

Team_Bad_Kids
1 year ago#6
add me, ill wreck you.
XBL Gamertag - imSabbath

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman
11 months ago#7
verschwinde03 posted...
They shut down the xbox live servers. Not supported any longer.
The dumbest troll on GFAQs. Really, dude, READ for once.
Definitely a human. Maybe. Don't ask me.
The less IQ (you) have, the more likely (you) are to [...] Westernize terms and use acronyms for most words, et cetera.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. I miss playing this game against Americans...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A