• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. Still my favorite shooter.

User Info: Vantera

Vantera
6 years ago#1
Always and foreva boo <3.

But seriously. I'm glad they brought it back in the MCC but damn they butchered the lobby/menu and matchmaking. Still playing it everyday even though 343 blows. But, I absolutely love everything about Halo 2.

/endblogfaqs.
Just another sheep in the Design of the All Mighty Machine.
GT= BlazedD00MER "0"=Zero Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/D00M420

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
6 years ago#2
Yea I missed out on this game when it first came out because of money issues, but playing it now on the MCC is making me kick myself for not finding a way to pick it up when it first came out and was fully playable as opposed to the butchered POS MCC version.
"Loudly tell people at the store you want to play Kirby Squeak Squad." - HeroicSomaCruz on being an 30 year old gamer

User Info: The_Rater

The_Rater
6 years ago#3
As much as I love Halo 2 as well, the Xbox One is not worth getting just for that game again.

User Info: Timeinpictures

Timeinpictures
6 years ago#4
it was a sad day when i couldn't play halo 2 on xbl anymore, it says something that the game i played most on my 360 was an og xbox title
xbl: GannyDlover
SoulSilver FC: 1377 0017 5582
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. Still my favorite shooter.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A