• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. Is this still the best Halo?

User Info: Lion_of_Gemini

Lion_of_Gemini
6 years ago#1
Haven't played one since this game.
Not changing this signature until war is non-existent, until no person must go to bed hungry, until every woman is liberated and empowered, and life has justice

User Info: cooldude12w

cooldude12w
6 years ago#2
Yeah but after level ten it gets
..go on (the unholy war for PS needs a sequel)

User Info: PappinAce

PappinAce
6 years ago#3
What makes this the best Halo, in your opinion?

User Info: masterchief377

masterchief377
6 years ago#4
I personally enjoyed this Halo best as far as multiplayer. Then again, I was in middle school and used to binge-play with my friends for days at a time. So maybe the preteen social effects did something to my now adult brain.

The campaign was not "garbage" as I have so often heard, but it could have used some refining. Though I can't think of what could have been done to improve it.

Glad to see this board is still operating!
Official Warden of the HSB Fanboy Prison
In Memory of Partyboy99

User Info: sd_games

sd_games
6 years ago#5
halo 2 had the best MP maps out of an halo game by far

User Info: PappinAce

PappinAce
6 years ago#6
^Yeah that's sad part. Good maps but poor gameplay; so much lost potential.

Lion_of_Gemini
6 years ago#7
How were the others after 2 anyways?
Not changing this signature until war is non-existent, until no person must go to bed hungry, until every woman is liberated and empowered, and life has justice

Lion_of_Gemini
6 years ago#8
How is the new Halo game for the One? Is that worth it?

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
6 years ago#9
Lion_of_Gemini posted...
How is the new Halo game for the One? Is that worth it?

Are you talking about Halo: Master Chief Collection?

If so, then you might as well stick to using either XBConnect or XLink Kai on Halo 1 & Halo 2 on playing against other people using your original Xbox console along with the original Halo 1 & Halo 2 copies. There are tons of problems with that collection.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2
  3. Is this still the best Halo?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A