• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Area 51
  3. I hate these kinds of topics when I see them, but...

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
12 years ago#1
...if I like games like Doom, would I like this? The style I mean? It looks very Doom 3-like, albeit substituting Demons with Aliens.

Being that I'm on this board, I know you'll all recommend it, but is it similar in style to, say Doom 3?

User Info: CHR3

CHR3
12 years ago#2
This game was extremely fun. Given the fact that you should be able to pick it up for less than $10 I assure you it is worth that.

You_Need_A_Life
12 years ago#3
So yeah, I picker 'er up. I really enjoyed it up until the part where those Illuminati Black-Ops dudes showed up. I mean, you start off fighting these totally cool monsters and then you just end up fighting your run of the mill human soldiers. I mean, I bought this because I wanted something different! The game would have been much more fun if instead, the monsters just got bigger and badder as the game progressed. And I was very unsatisfied with the ending, both in terms of story and gameplay. Still, I enjoyed it and it'll be staying in my library.

User Info: CHR3

CHR3
12 years ago#4

The Black Ops were what I thought was so bad-ass about the game. IMO this game is better than the sequal on the PS3/360.

You_Need_A_Life
12 years ago#5
Yeah, it sounds really bad. The old arcade game is still buckets full of fun though! I love popping in a quarter for each player and playing the game with both pistols. You can't beat that with a stick!
  1. Boards
  2. Area 51
  3. I hate these kinds of topics when I see them, but...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A