• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. No more than 1 pad (multiplayer / multitap)

User Info: titanioverde

titanioverde
7 years ago#1
Greetings.

This is the 3rd time trying to play any Tales with some company in my european PS2 slim, with no success.

I can use an official Dualshock 2, an official Dualshock 1 or a 3rd party wireless pad at port 1. I could play Destiny 2, Rebirth, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, with no problem.

When I plug any 2nd pad, its Analog LED does not power on by its own, and no signal is received from it on a Tales. On Semi-auto or on Manual. Nothing.
Exactly the same on a 3rd party multitap. 1st pad great. 2nd pad and beyond nope.

But it only happens with Tales games (which made me by a 2nd hand PS2, precisely). With Timesplitters I had some 3 players fun.

I want to play Destiny 2 again with someone. I know a couple who had no trouble. I know 4 people who happily played Abyss together.

What's wrong? Is it my console? Is it the games (I know Namco was/is not the optimizing kind, but still...)? Are PS2 pads region-locked?
In the Beginning there was Nothing. Then Captain Falcon said 'Show Me Ya Moves!'. And the Universe showed him its moves.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. No more than 1 pad (multiplayer / multitap)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (moon selector)? Side Quest1 Answer
How to do combo with a magic? General2 Answers
Have 2 question? Tech Support1 Answer