• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. localization, please?

User Info: reid117hershel

reid117hershel
7 years ago#1
Ok, I really really really want to see this game come out in the English language. I am the biggest tales of fan ever, and I have played and beaten every one released in english,. I even imported the PSP version of eternia from the UK. From what I've seen and heard, destiny 2 is a very very very good game. I know there's a fan translation coming out, but that's probably gonna be a while.
Me? No hobbies really...
Except for maybe watching the clouds go by. -Reid Hershel

User Info: PeckingBird

PeckingBird
7 years ago#2
What's the point of posting in here? If you want it localised, write an email to namco.

reid117hershel
7 years ago#3
I just assumed they weren't gonna listen to just one guy
Me? No hobbies really...

User Info: Negima15

Negima15
7 years ago#4
Less than likely. Even with the PSP being on its death throes (though people would argue that it's long "dead" even if you consider Trails in the Sky SC and Class of Heroes 3), Namdai apparently doesn't even feel confident in releasing the Vita Tales titles.

Honestly, the only older titles I can remotely see a release for would be Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny II (Eternia) on the PSN and even then that seems unlikely...

I don't know though. Maybe if Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Xillia 2 sell exceptionally well, we could see a possible chance for the Vita titles but the PSP is (sadly) past its prime at this point.
"Is simply wanting to be useful to everyone not enough?" ~ Trixie, Lord of Magna

reid117hershel
7 years ago#5
Maybe a remake in 3d on ps3/4, or more likely a 3ds port? It can have destiny and destiny 2! I just really don't wanna give up hope for this ever coming to NA. I'll probably just have to wait for the English patch...
Me? No hobbies really...

User Info: Dragon Quest 7

Dragon Quest 7
7 years ago#6
The biggest Tales of fan ever would learn Japanese.

User Info: PeckingBird

PeckingBird
7 years ago#7
Or read story guide provided on FAQ section.

reid117hershel
7 years ago#8
PeckingBird posted...
Or read story guide provided on FAQ section.

I feel as if that takes away from the enjoyment of the game. And by the time I learn Japanese, the patch would be out.
Me? No hobbies really...
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. localization, please?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (moon selector)? Side Quest1 Answer
How to do combo with a magic? General2 Answers
Have 2 question? Tech Support1 Answer