• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. Arena topic 2013!

User Info: capefeather

capefeather
8 years ago#1
Just about getting tired of the generally horrible state of the guides on this game...

Anyway, I've gotten to the Neuestadt arena and I can't seem to beat any of the challenges. Kyle dies to the second fight and Reala dies to the last phantom dude in the last fight. btw What am I even playing this for, exactly? kern's guide only says there are male, female and tag challenges (whatever that means beyond the enemy list), and nothing else on the internet seems to go in any more detail. It's as if Rimul is the only character you fight in the arena <.< EDIT: I'm playing the PS2 version and apparently the gender stuff doesn't apply to me?

Anyway, I've tried it on Hard and on Second and the fights don't really get that much easier... Yes, I managed to unlock Hard by now and I'm utterly perplexed by this arena. Everybody's at level 23 btw, and Kyle in particular is one magic level away from Bakuenken / Hell Sword >_<

Hopefully somebody stills hangs out on this board... I suspect by the time somebody replies, I will have given up.
Game of the Decade rank: 318-327 (96.31 percentile)
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. Arena topic 2013!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (moon selector)? Side Quest1 Answer
How to do combo with a magic? General2 Answers
Have 2 question? Tech Support1 Answer