• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. Why is this game so expensive now?

User Info: Sekundes1986

Sekundes1986
9 years ago#1
I bought this game back when it came out and it's one of my favorite games, but my game freezes now right at the Seyfert shrine where you get Aurora Sword, I've tried it in two different PS2's and I can't get it to work.

Anyway, I had my sister look on Ebay for me and this game ranges from $80-$200! I couldn't believe that, $200 for a new copy, and $80+ for a used copy. I saw the page she was looking at and people were really asking for these prices, I'm sure I could find a cheaper copy somewhere but with that many people asking for so much money for this game it must be pretty rare or something.

BTW I'm talking about the PS1 version not the PSP version.

User Info: PeckingBird

PeckingBird
9 years ago#2
The board is dead. You would be lucky enough to even get the response from me, lol.

User Info: BareknuckleRoo

BareknuckleRoo
9 years ago#3
PS1 version...? Uh, I think you're looking for the PS1 game that was originally called Tales of Eternia. Tales of Eternia was released in North America as Tales of Destiny 2 because of a copyright issue or something with He-Man... this is the board for the actual Tales of Destiny PS2 sequel that takes place after the events of Tales of Destiny 1 where Kyle and Reala go and save the world from Elraine's wacky cult.

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
9 years ago#4
I got my hopes up for nothing thinking I could sell this for 80 bucks if they got this rare, but it's the other fake ToD 2.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa

User Info: Sekundes1986

Sekundes1986
9 years ago#5
Oh lol I didn't even notice that I was on the wrong board my bad. I got my game to work anyway, when the game froze I just switched from disc 2 to disc 3 and it loaded! I wish I had thought of this a lot sooner, I just decided to try it again because I was copying the file from one memory card to another and I got lucky.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny 2
  3. Why is this game so expensive now?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (moon selector)? Side Quest1 Answer
How to do combo with a magic? General2 Answers
Have 2 question? Tech Support1 Answer