• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. I got all the Emeralds and beat the game with everyone, even Amy. AMA
Jagus 1 year ago#1
Lol.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
Kirby6417 1 year ago#2
Ok I'll ask!

How the funk does this game expect you to find the special rings in every level? I'm playing this right now to get the Tiny Chao Garden, and I need all 7 emeralds with any character to do that. So I'm just using level maps I found online, and I'm playing as Cream to fly all around. And it's still difficult! What's the damn deal with these things?

Also hi. Bet you weren't expecting a reply to this lol.
teflon 1 year ago#3
Do you enjoy suffering? Getting all of the emeralds with just one character is frustrating as hell, let alone all of them.
"Japanman is a nice name."-PsykopijonSnowball3
Secret Board Hunter
Jagus 1 year ago#4
Kirby6417 posted...
Ok I'll ask!

How the funk does this game expect you to find the special rings in every level? I'm playing this right now to get the Tiny Chao Garden, and I need all 7 emeralds with any character to do that. So I'm just using level maps I found online, and I'm playing as Cream to fly all around. And it's still difficult! What's the damn deal with these things?

Also hi. Bet you weren't expecting a reply to this lol.

Exploring. It’s tough. I used one of the FAQs here plus YouTube to find them. Once you access the special stage once or twice, learning the route and committing it to memory becomes easier.

And no I wasn’t! Pleasant surprise.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
Jagus 1 year ago#5
teflon posted...
Do you enjoy suffering? Getting all of the emeralds with just one character is frustrating as hell, let alone all of them.

I try to learn to enjoy suffering as much as possible since it seems to be what defines reality.
azure22 8 months ago#6
Sounds painful. I may never get the true ending lol
HarryHedgehog 6 months ago#7
I booted up my copy today for the first time in forever to see what I'd done back in the day, and to my surprise I had all the emeralds with Amy. I've always hated everything about the special stages in Sonic Advance 2, so to see I even went as far as getting them all with Amy surprised me.
Wafuu~
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. I got all the Emeralds and beat the game with everyone, even Amy. AMA
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A