• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. With Sonic 4 demo being meh, I started checking out SA again.

User Info: BattleAxeRX

BattleAxeRX
8 years ago#1
This game grew on me. I really like the run animations...

I'm trying to get chaos emeralds now and it seems as if I'd go crazy without a faq. Get all 7 coins eh? What a hunt... That one 30,000 feet above the blue spring board in zone 1 act 1 is something I'd never check... I would go crazy without a faq.

Turns out, now I like SA1 the least, and SA2 and 3 are about the same as far as fun IMO...

I saw my old old old topic about how SA1 was better... that was a real treat to see...

Sonic 4's running animation is ....not my favorite really...

Anyway, this game is fun enough for me.
"Well, what do you suggest? A daring daylight robbery of Fort Knox on elephant back? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard." - Fry

User Info: SSJ6Gohan

SSJ6Gohan
8 years ago#2
I think the first game was the best one (except its shortness), cause I liked its level design. But all of the games are fun to me in different ways (SA2 has a good adreneline rush, kinda like Sonic R, and it's fun to play with the different combinations in SA3). In general it's pretty fun to replay through the series.

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
8 years ago#3
SAdv3 was my fave. Rush was such a downgrade...
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. With Sonic 4 demo being meh, I started checking out SA again.
  • Topic Archived