• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. Is the Tiny Chao Garden any different then Advance 1?

User Info: Breaker

Breaker
11 years ago#1
If there is, can you tell me the differences?
This is the way the world ends.

User Info: barboid

barboid
11 years ago#2
Yes. You have to earn it by beating all the emerald special levels with one character (doesn't matter which one). The mini-game on the far right (matching) is the same, the mini-game on the left is different (something about herding animals-can't recall). Now the chao can go swimming in the little pond. The rest of it is the same.
This space intentionally left blank.
RIP George Carlin & Dodie Goodman 6/22/08. Rescue code: (blue)Y7H4Y+ or (red)5RQ?W(...) or (blue2) 383T7H

User Info: barboid

barboid
11 years ago#3
I forgot to mention that SA2 fixes the stamina bug in SA1. That bug was if you raised your stamina in the TCG, it would zero out when the chao was xferred to the GC games and not increase ever. To get around that, you raised the stamina on the 'cube to level eleven then could switch to TCG after that. SA2 fixed the glitch.

Oh yeah, did I mention it's a total ***** to get the Special Chaos Emeralds? First you have to find the seven special stars hidden around the level of each ACT. Then you can play the mini-game. Insanely hard (to me, anyway) to get. You're timed, you need to get as many multipliers as possible, and you have this stupid robot chasing you.
This space intentionally left blank.
RIP George Carlin & Dodie Goodman 6/22/08. Rescue code: (blue)Y7H4Y+ or (red)5RQ?W(...) or (blue2) 383T7H
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Advance 2
  3. Is the Tiny Chao Garden any different then Advance 1?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A