• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond Good & Evil
  3. Internet Code Stuff Still Available?

User Info: Boab_Gibb

Boab_Gibb
9 years ago#1
I'm getting pretty near the end of the game (SPOILERS???! About to leave Hillys) & I'm thinking this is probably the time I should be doing the internet code thing.

Is it worth doing and, importantly, can I still do it? Is the website still up and running?

Cheers.
5 Favourite Bands/Artists: 1. Nirvana 2. Red Hot Chili Peppers 3. The Beatles 4. Pixies 5. David Bowie

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
9 years ago#2
IIRC, I tried to access it about two years ago and it was shut down. It was nothing special, anyway. Just a way to get a code for a two-player version of the pearl game at Akuda Bar.
home sick home

User Info: Treewaller

Treewaller
9 years ago#3
It looks like it's still up. I just logged into darkroom.ubi.com and it still had a spot to enter codes, plus it still remembered my stats from the last time I entered a code and I haven't played the game in years.
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
9 years ago#4
Hmm, I'd swear it was shut down. Maybe I just goofed somehow last time I tried.
home sick home

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
9 years ago#5
It was definitely shut down. I tried a number of times. BGE Revolution had some threads on the subject, including their attempts to discuss it with Ubisoft.
Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond Good & Evil
  3. Internet Code Stuff Still Available?
  • Topic Archived