• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
  3. It's 2009 and Software Etc/Gamestop still hasn't lowered the price for this game

User Info: SonofMetalGear

SonofMetalGear
11 years ago#1
This past weekend I was out of town and visited the usual Software Etc shop in the mall and lo and behold they still have Jedi Outcast for Gamecube. The game still has the 29.99 price range. Good grief. They really need to lower the damn price. The game is like how old now?
Technically been an original G member since 1998 before CJayC left

User Info: smeghead83

smeghead83
11 years ago#2

SonofMetalGear posted...
This past weekend I was out of town and visited the usual Software Etc shop in the mall and lo and behold they still have Jedi Outcast for Gamecube. The game still has the 29.99 price range. Good grief. They really need to lower the damn price. The game is like how old now?
---

Technically been an original G member since 1998 before CJayC left

True...but its still an amazing game ;)

User Info: GoldenSilence87

GoldenSilence87
11 years ago#3

It had also had a very limited release on the GameCube. Something like only 125,000 copes worldwide. Hard to find, spent the better part of a year browsing local GameStops for it and found it back in '05.

And in a month or so will be the seventh anniversary of it's release...!

User Info: smeghead83

smeghead83
11 years ago#4

wow 7 years....lol and yes it does look outdated ;p

still its better then most current/new games.

1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
  3. It's 2009 and Software Etc/Gamestop still hasn't lowered the price for this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Deactivate saber? Side Quest1 Answer
How do I beat (Desann)? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can I disable a cheat? General1 Answer
How do I finish the Yavin trials? Side Quest1 Answer
Jk2 exe has a problem? Tech Support1 Answer