• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NatsumeSweets

NatsumeSweets
3 years ago#1
I never owned this in the past and I can't think of a reason why, maybe because I thought the game and its mechanics would be shallow (describing the gameplay as just using 2 buttons is really selling it short). Now I'm working on getting Lisa's swimsuits to Ayane.

Ayane forever!

User Info: NatsumeSweets

NatsumeSweets
3 years ago#2
So I've been playing some more with 9 hours clocked. I played as Ayane first, then Lisa, then Hitomi. Is it just me or is Hitomi pretty bad in this game? Her receiving and setting is absolutely terrible. It really feels like she's the weakest character, maybe I need to try better with her and get a partner who is actually confident next time. My Hitomi run didn't last too long so I went back to Lisa to get some more money with her.

The most amazing thing is I already have the Venus on Ayane! On days 10, 11 and 12 as Lisa I gifted Ayane loved items then gifted her the Venus on the 13th day which she trashed. I started again as Ayane, gifted Lisa a loved item the first day and got the Venus the first night! So it seems this method works really well. I might just finish my current vacation as Ayane early and go for more swimsuits.
  • Topic Archived