• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. how do you switch to naked mode

User Info: boxdude123

boxdude123
7 years ago#1
topic
(C2 names) conduit^king, B05S^CK, my friend codes are in my Quote PM me if you add me.

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
7 years ago#2
Unfortunately there is no easy built in naked mode that you can switch to. You have to hack your Xbox, transfer a couple of files from the game to a computer, apply a patch that makes the bathing suits invisible and then apply another patch to make the girls anatomically correct. I was a bit of a process back in the day when I did it. There might be a nice and easier streamlined way of doing it now that I don't about. There used to be a website Ninjahacker that used to have the patches and the program to apply the patches but it got shut down by Tecmo years ago. I have no idea where you would get them now.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

boxdude123
7 years ago#3
http://www.gametrailers.com/usre-movie/doa-nude-beach-volleyball/149214

this is a trailer I found...
yeh, it's worth it
(C2 names) conduit^king, B05S^CK, my friend codes are in my Quote PM me if you add me.

boxdude123
7 years ago#4
sorry, there was an error posting the link I'll just tell you how to get there...

ok, search: naked volleyball dead or alive

then click the link that says "DOA Nude Beach Volleyball ¦ Video Clip ¦ Game Trailers & Videos..."

hope you enjoy
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. how do you switch to naked mode
  • Topic Archived