• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Elincia64

Elincia64
8 years ago#41

I really had a lot of fun with this game, although I only got it after playing DOAX2

Elincia64
8 years ago#42

I love the swimsuits in this game, and I think the Volleyball is a bit more enjoyable to play as well. In DOAX2 the AI gets pretty unforgiving fast.

Elincia64
8 years ago#43

I think the intro cutscene to DOAX2 takes the cake though, I heard they used different animators for this game which is why some of the characters looked a bit different. But sliding the strawberry into Hitomi's mouth.... hehe that was nice :)

Elincia64
8 years ago#44

On a technical note running in 60FPS really does make a difference, this game feels so nice and smooth to play compared to its sequel.

Elincia64
8 years ago#45

I liked seeing Tina do her 'bongo dance' I liked to call it xD

Elincia64
8 years ago#46

I wouldn't say all the outlaw volleyball girls where ugly, I think Shawnee and Summer where nice. Although they all did look a little skanky, but maybe that's because they went for a more realistic look rather than more Anime style as in DOA?El Suave made me laugh :)

Elincia64
8 years ago#47

I really miss the local two player multiplayer on this one, y'know for people who have friends! I can't believe they cut that out, I get so sick of waiting for matches in DOAX2, only to get paired with some person who doesn't really care to play and it almost always lags like crazy. Also who at Tecmo actually thought people wouldn't care they couldn't select their swimsuits in multiplayer?

Elincia64
8 years ago#48

One thing I liked about games on the original Xbox was the custom music options. Sure on the 360 you can overide an entire games soundtrack with another of your choosing but it's not the same at all. It's great to be able to still keep some of the original soundtrack if you like and just add music to it, and also choose what context to play it in - y'know so certain tracks only start playing when i'm in a game of volleyball for example and not the whole time. I used custom soundtracks for pretty much any game that supported it back because I thought it expanded the game experience but now I rarely ever do.

Elincia64
8 years ago#49

Erm... This board shall live?

User Info: AnselaFan

AnselaFan
8 years ago#50
Yest it will were in 9th on the top 101 thx so much for thoses post!
  • Topic Archived