• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AnselaFan

AnselaFan
8 years ago#21
Thx for the life support.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
8 years ago#22
Hey, I still have this game (though I'm still slogging through DoAX2).

I just wish it weren't so arbitrary about gifting suits. Would be nice if the "friendship" meter were more easy to gauge. The volleyball, while basic was halfway decent. Better than Outlaw Volleyball.

~Cheshire~

AnselaFan
8 years ago#23
THe girls in outlaw volleyball are ugly anyway they so ugly they should be outlawed.

AnselaFan
8 years ago#24
Well there's two other topics now, but this topic is going to a really long time.

User Info: Whimsical_Gamer

Whimsical_Gamer
8 years ago#25
It's in the top ten on Xbox page.

Congratulations.

It is a fun game. I remember buying it for it being DoA and volleyball. I figure it would be cheap eye candy and decent multiplayer if anything. It turns out I put more time in single player experience than multiplayer.

I consider this a surprise hit!
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: Jackle1500

Jackle1500
8 years ago#26
Didn't realize how dead the Xbox board was until you said that. The PC board would never get like that, although I remember Bible Black (adult game) got the #10 slot there one time and people joked about it on the board ("Should I get this as a gift for my daughter?" :P ).

Jackle1500
8 years ago#27
Bump

AnselaFan
8 years ago#28
thank you

Jackle1500
8 years ago#29
Bump