• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. Day 11 and I still can't find a girl to be my team mate

User Info: scottydu23

scottydu23
9 years ago#1
everyday i wake up, ask three girls to be my team mate, get turned down, and go to bed. did that for eleven days. i guess i should try to figure out what im doing wrong?

i was using ayame as my main character (and yes, ive read about her in the FAQs. no one likes her, but bear with me, im venting). closest i got was leifan and i even got those little notes over her head and she still wont be my partner! all this so i can JUST PLAY SOME VOLLEYBALL!

there is always the exhibition....
Welcome to you're "DOOM"!

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
9 years ago#2
Have you been gifting lots of love items to the girls that you are asking to be partners with?
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: Arcanaloth

Arcanaloth
9 years ago#3
Tauren is an anagram for nature.

scottydu23
9 years ago#4
every gift i have given has been thrown away

Jocko
9 years ago#5
All gifts thrown away?? Are you sure you're giving specific girls specific love items. Scroll down to section 2 and look at the list of love items for each girl and only give them these gifts:

http://www.neotaku.com/doax/gameinfo/DOAXBV_loveitems.txt

scottydu23
9 years ago#6
i guess that is my beef with this game- how in the unholy WTF am i supposed to know what a girl loves? there arent any profiles in-game are therE? since when have game designers required use of the manual to play? how am i supposed to know what a girl wants (what a girl needs) if its not in the game?

eh, i paid ten bucks just to see the opening sequence (and its worth it)

Jocko
9 years ago#7
This game seems to be designed for DOA fans. They expect you to know a little about their personalities and what they would like from previous games. Somethings you would have no idea unless you read the manual and other love items are out of nowhere which would only be found out from trial and error. It's all about getting to know the girls by spending time with them and interacting. You don't have to like it; it is what it is :)

scottydu23
9 years ago#8
i have the manual. and i can kinda play the volleyball game, and its not that bad, but really, the opening movie makes it worthwhile!

Jocko
9 years ago#9
It would be a shame if there wasn't at least one active topic left on this board.

Jocko
9 years ago#10
How this topic is still alive is beyond me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. Day 11 and I still can't find a girl to be my team mate
  • Topic Archived