• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: grizzlybear1

grizzlybear1
9 years ago#1

Just bought DoA. XBV for xbox for £1.04 off ebay.. very pleased, i never played this and thats a great bargin! Also keeping the board alive!

User Info: Olympus Mons

Olympus Mons
9 years ago#2
I got it when it was just released. Got the special card that came with it....Funny enough, I got the Leifang one.

I should hook my XBOX up and go down memory lane. Its been years since I even looked at the first one of these.

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
9 years ago#3
Wow Olympus. Did you ever think that we would still be posting on this board seven years later? LOL

For the record my lenticular card was the Hitomi one spiking the ball.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: Olympus Mons

Olympus Mons
9 years ago#4
No Jocko... but I've had run ins with the officials here over at the second games boards. It seems that goes with this game some.

I did love talking about how this game could have been better. This place started me into writing. I guess being a fan-service game it did its job. Funny thing is I;ve been so bore-sighted I didn;t know there was a social board here, and a place for fan-fictions. Guess I may shift some stuff there some. But I like dropping into here from time to time. Its good to meet people like you from time to time. Yeah it has been a long time.
  • Topic Archived