• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BurritoChimp

BurritoChimp
9 years ago#1
Apparently this game has nudity and you cant get them naked....but so far, that isnt true
anyone know how:/

User Info: Snake3232

Snake3232
9 years ago#2
You horny little man

User Info: IEstormrider666

IEstormrider666
9 years ago#3
AFAIK, the closest you can get to nudity in this game without hacking is to look through a see-through visor, but even then, any sensitive bits are censored out with a little star...

User Info: Snake3232

Snake3232
9 years ago#4
He is a horny boy over cartoons, my advice firstly is u want naked hoes look up real babes, second u could probably check the character names for naked pics on the Net

User Info: Glock_Powdered

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#5
^ Troll.

We here all know that real women can never compare with the ones in DOAX. Pixellated perfection beats imperfect real girls.
Phenom IIx2 550 3.83ghz- Gigabyte UD4P- 4gb DDR2 1066- HD 4850 512mb- Corsair 450w- Zalman 9900 HSF- Antec 300- Z-2300- Logitech Illuminated- CM Storm Sentinel

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
9 years ago#6
You have to mod your Xbox. Then you have to apply a patch that makes all the suits invisible and then apply a patch that nude textures on the girls. It's a bit of a process.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
  • Topic Archived