• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. Here we lament the fact that the 360 version was not as good.

User Info: Glock_Powdered

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#1
Ok my real gripe here, WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO THE BREASTICLES?

In this game, the breasts were perfect. They behaved like a firm bosom with proper support from an excellent bra or swimsuit would behave, bouncing together in perfect unison with just the right amount of weight to them. I would press down on my controller for hours before my character would serve just to stare longingly at that up and down animation which was done so perfectly. When I would have a *****y day at school and the kids had been particularly harsh in their ridicule, I would also be consoled by the fact that I would have this game to come back to and relax.

But what do we get in Xtreme 2? Breasts which bounce in random directions out of sync with one another with the weight of sandbags in complete disregard for the laws of physics or the nature in which real breasts actually behave. (I would know, I have seen and played with a pair once so I consider myself a bit of an authority on the matter). I gotta say, it MADE THE GAME HARD TO PLAY. I don't know about you guys, but DOAX has by far the best breasts.

This game was the breast, breastest game ever.

I have to keep original Xbox just because it's not backwards compatible, that is how much this game means to my life.
AMD Phenom II x 2 550 3.83 ghz - Gigabyte UD4P - 4gb DDR 2 1066 - Radeon HD 4850 512mb - Corsair 450w PSU - Zalman 9900 CPU Cooler - Antec 300 - Z-2300's

User Info: torque800

torque800
9 years ago#2
dude.... er... keep it up!!!!!XD (no pun intendedXD)

User Info: DAH_Joe

DAH_Joe
9 years ago#3
I'm keeping this game for the breasts. Other then that I don't really like it...I'll keep playing for their breasts! woot!
Check profile for contacts.

User Info: tvcom2

tvcom2
9 years ago#4
Boy you need therapy. I suggest calling Dr. Phil. Seriously.

User Info: Glock_Powdered

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#5
Lol, therapy schmerapy, I quit that **** like a year ago and I stopped taking the meds they gave me because I don't feel like they did anything. I don't think we were made to take pills like they want us to and really it's all a big conspiracy to rape our wallets and try to convince us that we are crazy.

I flipped my therapist the bird and I find comfort in this game instead. I doubt Dr. Phil has even heard of this game, feel sorry for that sucker.
Phenom IIx2 550 3.83ghz- Gigabyte UD4P- 4gb DDR2 1066- HD 4850 512mb- Corsair 450w- Zalman 9900 HSF- Antec 300- Z-2300- Logitech Illuminated- CM Storm Sentinel

User Info: MikeStutter

MikeStutter
9 years ago#6
What the hell are you talking about? The breasts are PERFECT in 360. They NEED to bounce randomly in different directions. I don't want realistic breasts in my games. I want them fantasy like.

User Info: SpaceXoDDity

SpaceXoDDity
9 years ago#7
You guys are scary.
DOA ROCKS!!

User Info: IEstormrider666

IEstormrider666
9 years ago#8
I honestly think the only real thing wrong with DOAX2 was the breasts... not that they bounce independently (I thought that was great), I just have a problem with *how* bouncy the girls were. There's definitely potential in independent jiggling, Tecmo just had the "bounce-o-meter" set too high...

tl;dr: more subdued jiggling = more enjoyable experience.

User Info: RONIN_Y0JIMBO

RONIN_Y0JIMBO
9 years ago#9
Agree and I was also pretty disappointed that they only had the button sensitivity control scheme rather than splitting the buttons between light and hard. My wife and I played this game for hours and I never got tired of making Kasumi eat sand (Hitomi ftw).
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Wanting to beta: Star Wars: The Old Republic
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. Here we lament the fact that the 360 version was not as good.
  • Topic Archived