• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. How is this game in the top ten with just one topic?

User Info: Whimsical_Gamer

Whimsical_Gamer
9 years ago#1
Now two including this topic...

You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: Glock_Powdered

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#2
I love this game it belongs on the top. Best Xbox regular game hands down.
AMD Phenom II x 2 550 3.83 ghz - Gigabyte UD4P - 4gb DDR 2 1066 - Radeon HD 4850 512mb - Corsair 450w PSU - Zalman 9900 CPU Cooler - Antec 300 - Z-2300's

Whimsical_Gamer
9 years ago#3
Wow! :D

Someone posted on my thread! Now...

You! I shall challenge you to a duel!
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#4
I accept your challenge!

Rapiers at dawn, Sir!
Phenom IIx2 550 3.83ghz- Gigabyte UD4P- 4gb DDR2 1066- HD 4850 512mb- Corsair 450w- Zalman 9900 HSF- Antec 300- Z-2300- Logitech Illuminated- CM Storm Sentinel

Whimsical_Gamer
9 years ago#5
Oh! You're on!

Whimsical_Gamer
9 years ago#6
Looks like someone here hasn't the bollocks to stand front in line and accept their fate!

Come on now. You know you want to partake... ;)

Glock_Powdered
9 years ago#7
I... I hath the bollocks.

I hath not a rapier :/

NEW DUELING PARAMETERS:
WET TOILET PAPER AT DAWN!!

When I am done with you, your bottom will wish it had never been born!
Phenom IIx2 550 3.83ghz- Gigabyte UD4P- 4gb DDR2 1066- HD 4850 512mb- Corsair 450w- Zalman 9900 HSF- Antec 300- Z-2300- Logitech Illuminated- CM Storm Sentinel

Whimsical_Gamer
9 years ago#8
You sir, shall feel the wrath of the wet TP! When I am done with you I will let your house and trees feel the same wrath.

Bwahahaha!
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  3. How is this game in the top ten with just one topic?
  • Topic Archived