• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. 360 glitch/bug question.

User Info: HVPinc

HVPinc
10 years ago#1

Does it happen to any one else where midway through a level Raz's clothes will turn green and just stay that way unless u reload?

Its kinda' annoying.

User Info: THJ1313

THJ1313
10 years ago#2
It's indeed a glitch that sometimes happens when you exit the pause menu that his clothes will become the color of that menu. It's a bit annoying but sadly there's no real known cure except a restart.

User Info: MarcusRaven86

MarcusRaven86
10 years ago#3
I think its neat. Doesn't seem to ruin any gameplay, and gives him a new look. It happened to me when I left the Brain Tumbler Experiment for the first time.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Raven Animations! www.ravenanimations.tk

User Info: AnotherSomebody

AnotherSomebody
10 years ago#4
So I'm NOT the only one...
If you miss splitscreen multiplayer with bots, say " I salute the fallen format"
Salutes: 170

User Info: Hammer_Magic

Hammer_Magic
10 years ago#5
It happens to everyone if you play it on a 360. It happens if you pause. It's not that bad. I like to think of it as an alternate costume or something. Just keep playing, and eventually Raz returns to his normal colors.

User Info: The Ultramind12

The Ultramind12
10 years ago#6
For me, his clothes seem to almost always be a really light blue color. Not solid light blue, it still has all the lines and folds and such. For a while, I thought that was normal, until I noticed in the cutscenes that his outfit's brown.
To those that disagree with abortion:
If you think killing small cluster of cells is murder, then every time you ***, it's a genocide. -blackforestrifle

User Info: phoenix1289

phoenix1289
10 years ago#7
Is there any real problems with gameplay on the 360?
I refuse to take this signature down until the
49ers win the superbowl

User Info: THJ1313

THJ1313
10 years ago#8
There have been no major complaints from gameplay on the 360 supposedly it's as smooth as the Xbox original.
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. 360 glitch/bug question.
  • Topic Archived