• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Staring playing last night!

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
5 years ago#1
Friends,

we moved about 2.5 years ago, and since then, about 8 of my ps2 games have been missing. Of course its the ones my daughter played. And of course she is 17 now, and does NO WRONG.

I started to rebuy them. Well she went into a cabinet that she had in her old room in the old house, and guess what. 3 sims games. This one. castaway, and urbs.

So I started to play last night. Of course first think I did was set the house on fire.

I found an old save from 2008 on my memory cards.

Just wanted to say hi, this game was fun. Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
A man spends the first half of his life learning habits that shorten the other half of his life.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
5 years ago#2
Friends,

Started and ended a few days later. I don't have the patience for this kinda of stuff, so I have to use cheat codes.

I could get the cheat codes to work, so I just quit. I was at the 4th house or maybe third house, with my roommate.

I move on to sims castaway, which had working cheats.

Thank you. Still this game started it all for me and sims.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
A man spends the first half of his life learning habits that shorten the other half of his life.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Staring playing last night!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers