• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims players lounge 1** come hang and keep The Sims alive **

User Info: HiGHdEF_DaZE

HiGHdEF_DaZE
9 years ago#81
Ok here is somthing to talk about... That girl in the ad on this site she keeps looking at me like she wants me.
GT- ELiTeNINJA 43

User Info: brplayer30

brplayer30
9 years ago#82
Stop smoking bowls. :P
#nowplaying

User Info: dumbgamer99

dumbgamer99
9 years ago#83
i know right?She is on every single page here on this site....virtual stalker!!!!!
just saw someone get ran over by a car.NAILED!he was hit by a dodge,which i find ironic

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#84
I got a SNES and a N64! Booyah!

Problem is that I beat Starfox 64 in like no time at all :/ It was so much longer way back when I was young.

brplayer30
9 years ago#85
I hate you, Mustang. :(

Get on Aim, geez.
#nowplaying

User Info: HiGHdEF_DaZE

HiGHdEF_DaZE
9 years ago#86
I pulled that off once I bought a N64, and Donkey Kong 64.... I loved it when I was young, but now I can't stand it except for the music. I beat in 2 days its a long game so yea.
GT- ELiTeNINJA 43

brplayer30
9 years ago#87
Everything in life feels different now. I found myself in a tough situation again.
Good luck out there..Chelsea.

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#88
I never got to play Donkey Kong 64 :( But from the looks of DKC alone, it would probably be heaps awesome. You need an expansion pack to play it too IIRC.

Dome! I've logged on AIM a couple of times in my absence but you weren't there! Stupid time zones >_>"" I'll try and come on more often.

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#89
Just realised my hair is starting to form into an afro type thing.

Yuck.

*gets scissors*

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#90
90th post.

Also a triple, sorry about that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims players lounge 1** come hang and keep The Sims alive **
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers