• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims players lounge 1** come hang and keep The Sims alive **

User Info: brplayer30

brplayer30
9 years ago#21
Oh, no. haha..I'll tell you about it when we're on AIM at the same time
Dome?
Playing Melee, brb.

User Info: HiGHdEF_DaZE

HiGHdEF_DaZE
9 years ago#22
Its all good ill get hat list put on here some day too.
GT- ELiTeNINJA 43

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#23
So... It's been a while.

Anyone play Sims lately...?

HiGHdEF_DaZE
9 years ago#24
Not tell October for me thats when Sims 3 comes out for 360
GT- ELiTeNINJA 43

User Info: banana360

banana360
9 years ago#25
Is it out on PS3, too? If so it's on my list.
PSN: banana360boy
"Hey there, babe! Let's say you and me go back to my place for a nice JILL SANDWICH!" 0.0

User Info: dumbgamer99

dumbgamer99
9 years ago#26
i just made this account just to join the lounge i have sims 1,bustin out,and sims 2 so talk to me about these games.the rest i have NO idea what they are.so yea...wheres the dew...
"mastery of being a noob is key to irritate the **** out of someone during gameplay"

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#27
Oh, we may as well talk about which games we have then.

I have The Sims and Busting Out.

User Info: dumbgamer99

dumbgamer99
9 years ago#28
hello mustang,ive seen you around the forums,glad to finally meet you.i have 1 major issue with sims 1 :having 2 kids to beat level 5.the sims bustin out greatly improved this with the ability to say NO to having a kid,sims 1,your forced to.And how you get the baby in the sims bustin out is more..lifelike,because in the sims 1 they appear at RANDOM....while in bustin out,at least you have to do something,(kissing,playing in bed)to make the option appear.now im just complaining because well i am.....so yea thats my rant,again glad to meet you mustang.let the sims lounge become ingraved into the forum!Now where is that dew......
just saw someone get ran over by a car.NAILED!he was hit by a dodge,which i find ironic

HiGHdEF_DaZE
9 years ago#29
I dont currently own a Sims title which blows, and I also heard that The Sims 3 is going to be crap when it comes out. why? No online features, and it looks like a PS2 game
GT- ELiTeNINJA 43

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#30
Hey gamer, thanks for the honours. The Sims is quite annoying in that babies just pop up, particularly in Neighbourhood mode. In Get a Life, I suppose it does propel the game forward, but it can be disheartening if your in a rut and the social services come around. Good luck with that!

NiNJA, as for The Sims 3, I personally don't mind those graphical features because it would be verrry freaky to see Sims as lifelike humans. Well, I don't really have a PS3 anyway, but I would imagine lack of online features to suck and blow. On the other hand, if there were online features people might gather around everyday and live their lives as Sims like on chatrooms (IRC's).
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims players lounge 1** come hang and keep The Sims alive **
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers