• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Has anyone heard of this!?

User Info: Dwes_Trueheart

Dwes_Trueheart
9 years ago#1
I have had this game since I was 12. And I'm 19. I still play it now because my compie has refused to do ANY simming. So I was always told by the game and just what I know that you can only have 2 kids. Recently I made sims of me and my boyfriend. We had a daughter, Winowna. She grew up and we got lots of promotions, so I decided to give Winowna a sibling, and Luca was born. Then right after she grew up, the adoption center called! Since I wanted to see what would happen because I love glitches like such, so I adopted a third daughter, Alice. She is still a baby and I need to build another room to my dream house, but I didn't know this was possible!

I'm gonna play more soon and see what happens when she grows up...after I import a backup copy of my family to another neighborhood.
Harvest Moon Addict...I wish real life dating were so easy.
ACCF: Dwessie in Scatbury 0731-9098-6021. Plz don't ruin it.

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
9 years ago#2
I never knew there was a limit on the number of kids you can have. Thanks for sharing!
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Has anyone heard of this!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers