• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Sims discussion topic (nomad, abler, brplayer)

User Info: brplayer30

brplayer30
10 years ago#21
Noo. I've only played the pc version a few times at my cousin's place. :X
I Should Make A New Account. -_-

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#22
Aww, if you ever get the chance try to take a look.

brplayer30
10 years ago#23
Will do.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
10 years ago#24
Okay, here's the deal.

You can only marry Betty after you move out of her house. If you choose to move in with her, then do so. But, if you move in with her, you will not be allowed to ask her to marry your Sim.

Steps you must take are this:

1. ] Ask Betty if you can move in with her. [ She is the easiest one to move in with. ]

2. ] Do all require goals at her house once you get their.

3. ] When it comes time to do the party and to move out by asking someone to marry you. Do not ask Betty. Ask someone else like Chris.

4. ] Once you get that person to marry your Sim and you move out. Kill them off and get Betty over and get married to her. Since that is your goal and since it seems that you want to marry her.

This is the only way you can marry her. Other wise no you cannot ask her to marry your Sim and still be living with her. Once you move out of the Frat house with Betty; you must marry someone else.

Good luck.

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#25
Nice rundown abler. Thank you :)

brplayer30
10 years ago#26
Does anyone still play this game?

brplayer30
10 years ago#27
....like a lot?

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#28
Nah, I play it about once or twice a month. When I do I play it for a good few hours though. I've really been into Metal Gear Solid lately.

brplayer30
10 years ago#29
I don't really play any video games anymore. But when I do, I'm either playing some game in the Counter Strike series(me and my friends are currently playing in a league. :D) or playing Starcraft: Brood War. :X

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#30
Same here, except The Sims and MGS. Do you ever use MSN anymore?
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Sims discussion topic (nomad, abler, brplayer)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers