• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. I don't get it?

User Info: rozzo123

rozzo123
10 years ago#1
I got the game recently and I was looking at the cheats to see sometthing but when I press L2,L1,R2,R1, nothing happens, found the cheats on a website. Does anyone else know what to do and what I am doing wrong
psn: rozzo123

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#2
Are you pressing the buttons simultaneously? If you've played GTA before and think that the cheat work the same way, they dont. You'll get it right ;)

rozzo123
10 years ago#3
Meh, I can do a game without cheating I suppose, just wanted to know what they do, thanks

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#4
No worries, the game really isn't that hard to use cheats with, although I'd understand using cheats in the later levels when things get hectic. Still, it doesn't feel as fulfilling as without them :)

rozzo123
10 years ago#5
Yeah, I used cheats for some games (deux ex, if dont know, a shooting game) but thought it was too easy.Tried without, it was adrenaline getting shot

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#6
But isn't that adrenaline the whole point of playing ;) It's fun to experiment with cheats once in a while though.

rozzo123
10 years ago#7
too true
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. I don't get it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A