• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. I have some questions about the sims 1 on ps2

User Info: jeff003

jeff003
11 years ago#1

Can sims get married and have babies?

Do babies grow up to adults?

Cans sims drive cars?

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#2
Can sims get married and have babies?

Yes. You need to get their relationship high and a propose command will appear eventually. Note that you can't marry in get a life mode until a certain part of the game, where that feature will be allowed. You can marry at any time on free mode, however.

Do babies grow up to adults?

Babies will grow into children, but not into adults. As children, you will have to keep their grades up consistently in order to send them to grad school. Conversely, you can keep their grades down to send them to military school. Once they go to a certain school, they aren't coming back ):

Cans sims drive cars?

The closest a Sim comes to driving a car in this game is getting into the carpool to go to work. Otherwise, no. If you want to play a version of the sims in which your sim can drive a car, play The Sims: Bustin Out.

I hope these adequately answer your questions! Have a nice day :)

Sorry for the delay, by the way. Not many sims players frequent these boards these days...
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. I have some questions about the sims 1 on ps2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A