• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Fish eye cheat T_T

User Info: Teen_Rinku

Teen_Rinku
11 years ago#1
I can't figure out how to do it.
mm.
I looked at the cheat thing and tried it...and it didn't work. ;.;

Please help?

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#2
You enter it and any cheat codes at the beginning of the title screen.

1st- Press all the upper shoulder buttons at the same time. Not hard to do or find those buttons.

[ they are the buttons on top that say L1,L2 and R1, R2; just place two fingers on the left side and two on the right side and press down at the same time] got it.

Once you get the cheat screen up.

Type the cheat code in so it looks like this - FISH EYES; make sure there is a space in between the H and the E; you will have to use the space thing that is listed in the cheat screen listings.

Then once you are done typing the letters in, go over to the side and scroll over to where you can enter the word and you should get a female voice that says oakley dokley. That means it has been accepted.

What Fish Eyes does is it gives you a close up view of just about anything and you can walk around in that mode, but you can also walk into walls and things. Just in case you did not know what this cheat code is for.

Foods is a green pea soup color that is kinda funny looking.

Anyways, hope this helps. And if i am wrong, sorry for the error.

Have a good day!

User Info: terribibble

terribibble
11 years ago#3
FISH EYE, not FISH EYES

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#4
^You can eat those.
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#5
Yeah; you can eat them. Anytime you eat a sardine; you eat the eyes too. Same goes ...I think with other types of fish. tee hee

Hi Mustang.

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#6
Hello abler >=]
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Fish eye cheat T_T
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A