• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. This or bustin out?

User Info: LeemcD_6395

LeemcD_6395
11 years ago#1
'm going to buy a sims game but i'm not sure what 1. I dont care about sims 2 so it either this or sims bustin out. just give your opinions on them and I should be able to make a decision.
Thanks
PSN ID: LeeMcD_6395

User Info: LeemcD_6395

LeemcD_6395
11 years ago#2
BUMP
PSN ID: LeeMcD_6395

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#3
If you are a beginner, then Bustin Out would be good for you. Unfortunately, starting on BO will kill some of the story for you if you were planning on playing The Sims (this one).
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#4
This one or the Sims 2. Why because this one the baby comes from playing in bed. In the Bustin' Out it is so fake, babies do not come from kissing but that is how you get them in the BO game.

Plus in this game if your kids are born with that face paint, you do not have to kill them off. Just buy the vanity table and sit them down and change them. Plus all Sims, including your spouse can enter this vanity table and the wardrobe clothes closet and change clothes.

In the BO game only the Sim you created at the beginning of the game can enter and change clothes and hairstyles, etc.

In the ps 2 version ofd the Sims 2, both Sims and any Sim in the game can make clothing changes and stuff in the wardrobe closet.

The BO game has it good points, you get to drive around in a car, But the carpool bus may run your Sim over and this is a funny "glitch" in the SBO game. Or it may wind up clear in woods or in a fence.

Anyways, which ever you can find, I get it before it is gone.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. This or bustin out?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A